The Booking Process
The process of booking a collection with Kentucky Songbird Photography is really quite simple. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to do so!
First, make sure you have read through the “Investment” page applicable to your collection! You can find our Investment page(s) listed in the top menu.
Complete the form directly below. We will respond within twenty-four hours and let you know whether or not we are available on your desired date!
3. Once we have corresponded back and forth, you will be ready to book your collection! Yay! You’ll then head over to the “Book Your Collection” page.
4. From there, find your desired collection, add it to your cart, and check out! You are not required to pay for the entire collection at this point. You will only be paying your 30% non-refundable retainer. The remainder of your collection price is due at least three days before your scheduled booking.
5. Once you’ve completed this step, we will then send you an email. It will contain the Kentucky Songbird Photography Contract that we kindly ask for you to read through and e-sign, confirming that you agree to the terms of our contract.
6. After we get verification that you have submitted your e-signature, your collection is officially booked!!!
7. In the weeks/days leading up to your booked session, we will be in correspondence to discuss any remaining questions, ideas, or topics we need to cover!